Vatican Underground Tours | Vatican Necropolis Tours & Tickets
Why Take an Underground Tour of the Vatican Necropolis?
Book Vatican Guided Tours and Tickets
Plan Your Vatican Necropolis Tour
- Book your tickets early as the Necropolis allows only a maximum of 250 visitors per day.
- Choose a guided tour so you can learn all about the Vatican Necropolis while you explore it.
- Access is granted only to those who are 15 years and above.
- Follow the appropriate dress code so that you will not be denied entry.
- Luggage, suitcases, bags, packages, and containers must be left in the cloakroom.
- Reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the visit.
St. Peter’s Tomb
All Your Questions About Vatican Necropolis Tours Answered
A. Yes, you can visit the Vatican Necropolis. You can book you Vatican Necropolis tours online.
A. You can purchase Vatican Necropolis tour tickets online.
A. Yes, the Scavi institution provides a licensed guide to accompany visitors on their Necropolis tours.
A. The Vatican Necropolis is open between 9 AM and 6 PM from Monday to Friday and from 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays. It is closed on Sundays.
A. A tour of just the Vatican Necropolis takes about 1 - 2 hours.
A. St. Peter’s Tomb is located just below St. Peter’s Basilica, with the Vatican Necropolis.